For this outing I also tried their wonton soup which takes them 20 minutes to prepare. This big bowl of near clear soup had six large pork wontons and was garnished with bok choy and strips of egg omelette. After the bold flavors of the pan-fried buns my initial reaction was that the wontons and the soup were really bland. But after I cleared my palate with some Tsingtao beer, I could appreciate the delicate, crisp flavors of the soup and wontons. The wontons were filled with a generous serving of pork, flavored with dried shrimp and vegetables. This is not a big flavor dish, but was quite enjoyable and would be really welcome on a cold day.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Starved For The Personal Touch? Dumpling Delivers March 1, 2021
- Simon Wilkinson reviews Dumpling City March 5, 2021
- Zuluzinho vs. Dumpling’s Slapping Duel: A (Retro) Review February 24, 2021
- We’re Open: The Dumpling Cove welcomes customers back to their ‘little paradise’ March 3, 2021
- Dada Group's JDDJ Celebrates 2021 Lantern Festival as Sales of Rice Dumpling Soars February 25, 2021