For this outing I also tried their wonton soup which takes them 20 minutes to prepare. This big bowl of near clear soup had six large pork wontons and was garnished with bok choy and strips of egg omelette. After the bold flavors of the pan-fried buns my initial reaction was that the wontons and the soup were really bland. But after I cleared my palate with some Tsingtao beer, I could appreciate the delicate, crisp flavors of the soup and wontons. The wontons were filled with a generous serving of pork, flavored with dried shrimp and vegetables. This is not a big flavor dish, but was quite enjoyable and would be really welcome on a cold day.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- 'GMA' Easy Eats: Chef Judy Joo shares her brown shrimp and broccoli dumplings recipe September 24, 2020
- Sarah’s Dumps celebrates Dumpling Day this Saturday at Frothy Beard September 24, 2020