The Korean food show Delicious Rendezvous has become our pandemic lock-down viewing obsession. Of all the cooking shows I have watched, this series has yielded the most dishes that are now in my regular cooking repertoire. A recent recipe we keep making is the rolled spinach dish called “Baek Jong-won’s spinach recipe with love“. The most recent available episodes on the Viki streaming service focus on finding new markets and recipes for pork hind leg and included a master class on dumpling making. The host, Baek Jong-won, made boiled pork mandoo and pork gyoza and showed his technique for making the pork filling extra juicy and for folding and pinching the gyoza. The video clip is here on the Delicious Rendezvous home page.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramSteamed pork bun from Bunn on 32nd street. .Pork and shrimp pan fried dumplings and head on salt and pepper baked shrimp at XO Kitchen, NYC. .Picked up some frozen veggie buns at HMart. .Vegan bao and dumplings at Unit Su Veg. Kung Pao Chicken buns, crystal shrimp dumplings and water cress dumplings. First time trying the water cress dumplings and they were excellent.
- Keep vegetarian dumplings in your freezer for a meal in a pinch September 25, 2021
- World Dumpling Day: 6 delicious dumplings in Cebu September 25, 2021
- Lakers ink $100 million partnership with Korean dumpling brand Bibigo September 21, 2021
- These vegetarian dumplings show just how good canned mushrooms can be September 22, 2021
- Gyoza dumpling vending machines boost business for Japanese firm hit by pandemic September 22, 2021