The Korean food show Delicious Rendezvous has become our pandemic lock-down viewing obsession. Of all the cooking shows I have watched, this series has yielded the most dishes that are now in my regular cooking repertoire. A recent recipe we keep making is the rolled spinach dish called “Baek Jong-won’s spinach recipe with love“. The most recent available episodes on the Viki streaming service focus on finding new markets and recipes for pork hind leg and included a master class on dumpling making. The host, Baek Jong-won, made boiled pork mandoo and pork gyoza and showed his technique for making the pork filling extra juicy and for folding and pinching the gyoza. The video clip is here on the Delicious Rendezvous home page.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Starved For The Personal Touch? Dumpling Delivers March 1, 2021
- Simon Wilkinson reviews Dumpling City March 5, 2021
- Zuluzinho vs. Dumpling’s Slapping Duel: A (Retro) Review February 24, 2021
- We’re Open: The Dumpling Cove welcomes customers back to their ‘little paradise’ March 3, 2021
- Dada Group's JDDJ Celebrates 2021 Lantern Festival as Sales of Rice Dumpling Soars February 25, 2021