The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork and shrimp wonton in chili sauce, pan fried juicy buns stuffed with pork and shrimp and salt baked shrimp at Dim Sum Palace Korea Town.Dumpling making station at Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao in Manhattan.Dim sum at Grand Palace Restaurant Philly. .Takoyaki and pork gyoza at Maple Japanese Ramen. .
Bing Dumpling News
- From 20 dollars in his pocket to a dumpling empire: Din Tai Fung founder dies, age 96 March 26, 2023
- Yang Bing-Yi, patriarch of Taiwan's soup dumpling empire, has died March 29, 2023
- Yang Bing-yi, who built a soup-dumpling empire, dies at 96 March 29, 2023
- ‘Dumpling the Dog’ adopted after being left in trash outside Maricopa County shelter March 2, 2023
- ChiKo in Shirlington to hold week-long dumpling celebration March 9, 2023