The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Anita Lo Teaches a Dumpling Class for Lunar New Year January 25, 2021
- Ugly dumplings and mangled Chinese from a dim sum chef on YouTube – what gives, Epicurious? January 21, 2021
- Popular dumpling chain Din Tai Fung collapse after 'wage theft' scandal and Covid crisis January 21, 2021
- A Freaking Dumpling Is A New Charity Initiative Supporting Feeding Hong Kong January 18, 2021
- Sorry dumpling lovers, coronavirus has claimed Din Tai Fung January 21, 2021