The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
- Dumpling Is The New Ethical Alternative To Grocery Delivery App Instacart June 30, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020
- Popular Dumpling Lady sites closed for now after worker tests positive for COVID-19 | Charlotte Observer June 29, 2020
- New Dumpling Shop Plans for 'Contactless Dining' Experience June 24, 2020
- MasterChef Australia's Brendan Pang Shares Favourite Dumpling Ingredients June 25, 2020