The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- 7 Of The Most Drool-Worthy Dumpling Places In Calgary To Stuff Your Face On Cold Days September 29, 2020
- Recipe of the Week: Homemade pierogi that you can make now, freeze for later September 30, 2020