The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Chinese home cooking comes to Redondo July 29, 2021
- My Freezer Is Stocked With These Tasty Soup Dumplings 24/7 July 24, 2021
- Athletes Share Inside Look at Dining Halls and Food in the Olympic Village July 29, 2021
- Bela Padilla denies rumor about getting married and leaving showbiz July 29, 2021
- New Dumpling Restaurant Coming To Cupertino July 16, 2021