The day after the blizzard in New York City seemed like the perfect time for a bowl of ramen at Naruto Ramen (full review of Naruto Ramen here). As a starter we tried the pan fried veggie dumplings. They use pre-made wrappers, but make the filling and construct the dumplings in house. The dumplings are filled with minced green veggies without any tofu based attempt to provide a meat substitute – an order of these dumplings is a full serving of veggies. Overall they were good, but a little too salty and a little under fried; they could have used another minute of frying. Naruto Ramen’s veggie dumplings are vegan.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- The taste of Tobago in just one dish July 3, 2022
- Gourmet Dumpling House set to close in Chinatown at end of June June 27, 2022
- A Requiem For Boston’s Gourmet Dumpling House June 29, 2022
- How the Dumpling Dudez are giving back during Pride Month June 30, 2022
- ‘A meal that possibly saved my life’: 10 memories of Gourmet Dumpling House June 30, 2022