I ran across Nitemrkt’s dumping-tastic rap video “Bag the Bao” on Eater. Nitemrkt raps in Mandarin, Cantonese and English and the video, features crave inducing imagery of sheng jian bao, barbecue pork buns, soup dumplings, Sesame balls and stuffed breads. Eater explains that Nitemrkt uses bao “as both imagery and metaphor for staying on the grind, accumulating wealth, moving on up in the world”. Nitemrkt says the song is a tribute to confidence and culture. “It’s a twist on the idea of ‘secure the bag’ or ‘get the bag,’ updated for a 2019 global Asian audience”. The rap is pretty catchy but the video takes it to 11.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons made with OmniFoods plant based pork. Half the wontons went into soup and half were served with a sesame peanut sauce. ..Because we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .
- Atlanta Is Getting Its First 24-Hour Automat Dispensing Dumplings October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop continues rapid Southern expansion with its first franchise deal in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Agreement to Open Stores in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Announces Multi-Unit Franchise Deal for Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Dumpling's Mr Traffic conducts itself all the way to the first ever Big Hypercasual Pitch crown October 21, 2021