A friend of the blog from down South sent me some photos and this meal plan, not quite a recipe, for using left-over dumplings. “Dumplings in a tomato/roasted garlic sauce with cherry tomatoes, okra and mozzarella – a sort of Chinese/Italian/Southern thing going on.” The overall review of the dumplings from the local take-out joint was “… the dumpling dough was a little thick and chewy.” But the final dish made with left-overs was reported to be quite good.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons made with OmniFoods plant based pork. Half the wontons went into soup and half were served with a sesame peanut sauce. ..Because we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .
- Atlanta Is Getting Its First 24-Hour Automat Dispensing Dumplings October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop continues rapid Southern expansion with its first franchise deal in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Agreement to Open Stores in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Announces Multi-Unit Franchise Deal for Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Dumpling's Mr Traffic conducts itself all the way to the first ever Big Hypercasual Pitch crown October 21, 2021