Bunch, the steamed bun take out kiosk located at Food Gallery 32 (on 32nd Street in New York’s Korea Town & reviewed here), has a new name, Bunn, and a slightly altered menu. Bunch has become one of my go-to spots for a snack in midtown, they serve large, excellent, steamed buns. With the re-branding they have add Gua Bao to the menu and a bacon and kimchi steamed bun. Gua Bao are essentially braised pork and slaw sandwiches that use steamed Chinese white bread as the bun. While it sounds like the bread might be heavy and soggy, when done well, it actually comes out as a light, fluffy bread. Bunn serves a spicy, braised pork that is delicious. They have also instituted a frequent eater loyalty program, after 5 orders you get a free one.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Dumpling Is The New Ethical Alternative To Grocery Delivery App Instacart June 30, 2020
- Dumpling Daughter returns to Cambridge, a Revival in the Back Bay, and more July 9, 2020
- Stadium Businesses Clobbered By Lack Of Traffic Look To Landlords For Mercy July 9, 2020
- Popular Dumpling Lady sites closed for now after worker tests positive for COVID-19 | Charlotte Observer June 29, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020