Bunch, the steamed bun take out kiosk located at Food Gallery 32 (on 32nd Street in New York’s Korea Town & reviewed here), has a new name, Bunn, and a slightly altered menu. Bunch has become one of my go-to spots for a snack in midtown, they serve large, excellent, steamed buns. With the re-branding they have add Gua Bao to the menu and a bacon and kimchi steamed bun. Gua Bao are essentially braised pork and slaw sandwiches that use steamed Chinese white bread as the bun. While it sounds like the bread might be heavy and soggy, when done well, it actually comes out as a light, fluffy bread. Bunn serves a spicy, braised pork that is delicious. They have also instituted a frequent eater loyalty program, after 5 orders you get a free one.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- 32 Creative Dumpling Recipes to Make On National Dumpling Day September 26, 2022
- Dr Harry helps blind Dumpling the rescue dog September 30, 2022
- What is a dumpling? It's more complicated than you think September 19, 2022
- Dumpling Food Machinery Market Size, Trends and Forecast 2029 with Top Countries Data | 126 Report Pages September 28, 2022
- Paradise Dynasty celebrates National Dumpling Day … for more than a month September 26, 2022