Theodore Twardzik founded Mrs. T’s Pierogies in 1952 in Shenandoah, PA, using his mother’s family recipe. The company has it origins in Mrs. Mary Twardizik’s small business selling homemade pierogies at church fairs. Her son, Theodore, saw the long lines waiting for his mother’s dumplings and realized he could build a business around her recipe. He built Mrs. T’s Pierogies into the first frozen pierogy (Mrs. T’s spells pierogi with a “y”) brand available in American supermarkets. When the business outgrew the original staff of five women making pierogies in his mother’s kitchen, Theodore invented machines to make pierogies. Today Mrs. T’s sells 13 varieties of large pierogies and four varieties of mini-pierogies and is run by Mary Twardzik’s grandson.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramFighting off a cold so more order in boiled pork dumpling. Plate by Dumpling Hunter. . . #dumplings #boileddumplings #porkdumplings #chinesefood #ceramics #pottery #ceramicsmagazine #ceramicsmonthly @ceramics_monthly @ceramicsmagazineNasoya vegan dumplings. Really happy that Nasoya has gone vegan. . . #dumplings #vegan #vegetarian #vegandumplings #nasoya #potstickers @nasoyaMore excellent delivery dumplings, pan-fried pork dumplings. Plate by the Dumpling Hunter. . . #dumplings #porkdumplings #potstickers #potstickerdumplings #frieddumplings #chinesefood #ceramics #pottery @ceramics_monthly @ceramicsmagazine #mm_jccmanhattanSurprisingly good take-out boiled dumplings. . . . #dumplings #boileddumplings #chinesefood #porkdumplings #takeout
- Momo magic: For this Nepalese dumpling pop-up, it’s ‘what’s inside that counts' February 25, 2020
- For This Bernal Heights Chinese Restaurant, Dumpling Rules Were Made to Be Broken February 24, 2020
- Zouji Dumpling House review: Glen Cove restaurant specializes in Northern Chinese cuisine with a focus on dumplings February 26, 2020
- Colorado Springs chef Brother Luck bringing talented friends to town for six-course dinner February 26, 2020
- Attention all dumpling lovers: Nine Dumplings, also known as Nine Dishes, is back, this time on Robson Street February 25, 2020