Theodore Twardzik founded Mrs. T’s Pierogies in 1952 in Shenandoah, PA, using his mother’s family recipe. The company has it origins in Mrs. Mary Twardizik’s small business selling homemade pierogies at church fairs. Her son, Theodore, saw the long lines waiting for his mother’s dumplings and realized he could build a business around her recipe. He built Mrs. T’s Pierogies into the first frozen pierogy (Mrs. T’s spells pierogi with a “y”) brand available in American supermarkets. When the business outgrew the original staff of five women making pierogies in his mother’s kitchen, Theodore invented machines to make pierogies. Today Mrs. T’s sells 13 varieties of large pierogies and four varieties of mini-pierogies and is run by Mary Twardzik’s grandson.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons made with OmniFoods plant based pork. Half the wontons went into soup and half were served with a sesame peanut sauce. ..Because we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .
- Atlanta Is Getting Its First 24-Hour Automat Dispensing Dumplings October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop continues rapid Southern expansion with its first franchise deal in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Agreement to Open Stores in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Announces Multi-Unit Franchise Deal for Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Pizza Hut India Has Dumpling-Stuffed Crust So Picky Eaters Will Eat Their Slices Whole October 22, 2021