In an attempt to “shift the spotlight onto another Asian carb experience: the baozi…” The Huffington Post just posted “10 Reasons The Bao Is The Best Sandwich You’ve Never Tried“. The posting is a typical “listicle” with little written content but a lot of mouth watering photos of bao. They give a shout out to Wow Bao in Chicago, which I rated as “meh”.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramBecause we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .Deep fried pork dumpling balls at Ratchada Thai & Laos Cuisine. Basically a meatball of seasoned pork with a wonton wrapper wrapped around it and shaped into a sphere, which has been deep fried. Delish. .
- How to Make the Easiest Dumplings Ever, According to TikTok October 15, 2021
- Coin Cloud and Dumpling Mafia Release Limited Edition NFTs October 14, 2021
- Amazon Predicts the Most Popular Holiday Toys of 2021 -- Squishmallows, Baby Yoda, Disney and More October 17, 2021
- A bit of a dumpling in London October 15, 2021
- The Best Chinese Restaurant in Every State October 17, 2021