In an attempt to “shift the spotlight onto another Asian carb experience: the baozi…” The Huffington Post just posted “10 Reasons The Bao Is The Best Sandwich You’ve Never Tried“. The posting is a typical “listicle” with little written content but a lot of mouth watering photos of bao. They give a shout out to Wow Bao in Chicago, which I rated as “meh”.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramNoodles with peanut sesame sauce, scallions and cucumber. Used the NYTimes recipe.Wontons and Gyoza filled with pea shoots, vegan shrimp and water chestnuts. The wontons were served with sesame and white pepper sauce from Mom’s brand dry noodles.Veggie dumplings and chive and egg filled pancakes at BAI WEI in Philadelphia.Tofu and veg dumplings with wrappers colored with spinach juice. Plate by Dumpling Hunter. .
- Dumpling Week will return for 2022: Here’s how to participate January 25, 2022
- 🌱Food Donation Truck Stolen + Thieves Take Urn + Dumpling Week! January 26, 2022
- More than 30 restaurants join Dumpling Week 2022 January 24, 2022
- Frozen Dumpling Market Size 2022| Booming Now, Future Trend, Exponentially Growing CAGR, Leading Players and Forecast 2029 January 20, 2022
- Dumplings are cold-weather comfort: Here are eight local favorites. January 19, 2022