There is a great article (here) in the Kansas City Star magazine about Mr. Hok Kun Ng who used to run Bo Ling’s restaurant in Kansas City. The article is about his life and his process for making dumplings at home. His home made dumplings take two days to make and are filled with “ginger (“Clean taste and good for digestion”), onions (“I like onions in everything”), scallions (“Good for flavor and color”), wood ear mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, dried scallops reconstituted with boiling water, celery, green cabbage, bok choy, cilantro, pork and shrimp.”
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons made with OmniFoods plant based pork. Half the wontons went into soup and half were served with a sesame peanut sauce. ..Because we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .
- Atlanta Is Getting Its First 24-Hour Automat Dispensing Dumplings October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop continues rapid Southern expansion with its first franchise deal in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Agreement to Open Stores in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Announces Multi-Unit Franchise Deal for Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Dumpling's Mr Traffic conducts itself all the way to the first ever Big Hypercasual Pitch crown October 21, 2021