We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Homemade Dumplings September 18, 2020
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- Enjoy a Free Bottle of Dipping Sauce on National Dumpling Day September 25, 2020