We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons in chili oil at Dim Sum House by Jane G.Deep fried Golden Pouches filled with crab and shrimp on sweet chili sauce and portobello and leek dumplings over house balsamic vinaigrette over crispy Romaine lettuce at Corey’s Crafty Vietnamese. .Steamed pork dumplings at Koreana Rittenhouse Square. .Dirty rice shumai at Unit Su Vege. .
- Where to find sheng jian bao, the best of all dumplings November 21, 2022
- Dumpling Food Machinery Market: Global Industry Trends and Opportunities, Demand, Observational Studies by Top Companies, And Forecast To 2029 November 17, 2022
- Dumpling Food Machinery Market Share 2023 Regional Development, Major Manufacturers, Emerging Trends, Growth Opportunities and Forecast to 2029 November 15, 2022
- Sunday: Young Mother dumpling pop-up and "The Big Brunch" viewing party November 23, 2022
- A 'zero human interaction' dumpling franchise from NYC is opening in Vancouver November 21, 2022