We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Martha Stewart’s Chicken & Dumpling Recipe is Serious Food for Your Soul January 12, 2021
- Watch: Cha Eun Woo Bewilders Hwang In Yeob By Repeatedly Cracking Up While Filming “True Beauty” Dumpling Battle Scene January 15, 2021
- Cooking with Colm O'Gorman: Chicken and dumpling sujebi January 14, 2021
- Comedian Uncle Roger pulls video with anti-Beijing food vlogger Mike Chen from Strictly Dumpling – but draws a backlash January 13, 2021
- Lucky Dumpling encourages continued community support upon limited opening January 8, 2021