We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
Bing Dumpling News
- Dumpling outlet swaps surviving for thriving March 20, 2023
- Saturday Dumpling Co debuts new dumpling in Minneapolis March 18, 2023
- Things To Do March 20, 2023
- 4 fantastic Chinese and Taiwanese restaurants in the Bay Area, 2023 March 20, 2023
- World-Famous Dumpling Star Din Tai Fung to Open in Santa Monica Soon March 8, 2023