We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramBecause we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .Deep fried pork dumpling balls at Ratchada Thai & Laos Cuisine. Basically a meatball of seasoned pork with a wonton wrapper wrapped around it and shaped into a sphere, which has been deep fried. Delish. .
- How to Make the Easiest Dumplings Ever, According to TikTok October 15, 2021
- Coin Cloud and Dumpling Mafia Release Limited Edition NFTs October 14, 2021
- Amazon Predicts the Most Popular Holiday Toys of 2021 -- Squishmallows, Baby Yoda, Disney and More October 17, 2021
- A bit of a dumpling in London October 15, 2021
- The Best Chinese Restaurant in Every State October 17, 2021