GrubStreet is reporting that two of DumplingHunter’s favorite izakaya, Sake Bar Hagi and Iroha both housed in the same building on 49th street, are closing this coming weekend. The review of Hagi is here and the review of Iroha is here. I loved the house made pork gyoza at Hagi, as well as their broiled, dried skate wing. These two places produced some of the best food in the Times Square area; in my view, if you had to do afterwork drinks with colleagues or a business meet-up near Times Square (no other reason to be in Times Square) these were the go-to places. After about 5:30 at night Hagi always had a line out the door, I imagine for the remaining few days of business the line will be crazy. Thankfully there is a sister Saki Bar Hagi on 46th street in Hell’s Kitchen.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- It’s rice dumpling season again – here’s a list of where to get the best in Singapore May 23, 2022
- Teacher goes viral for adorable ‘dumpling song’ she sings with her students May 19, 2022
- Music teacher shares adorable ‘dumpling song’ she grew up singing in Taiwan in viral TikTok video May 11, 2022
- Dumpling Making Machine Market Size 2022 Growth Prospects, Top Key Players, Share, SWOT Analysis, CAGR Status, Dynamics and Forecast to 2028 May 20, 2022
- I Tried the Dewy Dumpling Lip Technique That's All Over Instagram May 19, 2022