The folks at Quartz posted a great article and video about an expat, Siyi Chen, from Shanghai hunting for Xiao Long Bao in NYC. Chen hit eight dumplings houses with highly rated online reviews – Joe’s Shanghai, Taste of Shanghai, Nan Xiang Dumpling House, Yaso Tangbao, 21 Shanghai House, Yu Garden Dumpling House, Shanghai Asian House, and The Bao – with The Bao getting the top review in Chen’s tour. I also really enjoyed The Bao, although I think the Pork and Kimchi soup dumpling at La Salle Dumpling Room is my new favorite. I recently tried to introduce a friend to the wonders of soup dumplings and took him to Oriental Flavor in Amherst MA where I had been served some really good dumplings on prior visits. Unfortunately this time the dumplings were a complete fail, so over steamed that the wrappers were ruptured and disintegrating in the steamer.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork wontons made with OmniFoods plant based pork. Half the wontons went into soup and half were served with a sesame peanut sauce. ..Because we don’t always eat dumplings: fermented tofu side dish and desert course at Kajitsu. .Underwhelmed by dumplings at Dim Sum by Jane G. Wontons in chili Oreo, pan fried pork soup buns, steamed veggie dumplings, and pork and shrimp shumai..Rice Cake and mandoo soup. .
- Atlanta Is Getting Its First 24-Hour Automat Dispensing Dumplings October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop continues rapid Southern expansion with its first franchise deal in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Agreement to Open Stores in Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Announces Multi-Unit Franchise Deal for Atlanta October 22, 2021
- Pizza Hut India Has Dumpling-Stuffed Crust So Picky Eaters Will Eat Their Slices Whole October 22, 2021