I am spending the summer in an area with relatively few dumpling eating options – few Chinese, Japanese or Korean restaurants, low quality Italian spots and no Eastern European restaurants. I will hit every spot I can find but I am afraid the frequency of reviews will be lower for the next two months. Back in full effect in late August/early September.
- Dumpling Is The New Ethical Alternative To Grocery Delivery App Instacart June 30, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020
- Popular Dumpling Lady sites closed for now after worker tests positive for COVID-19 | Charlotte Observer June 29, 2020
- New Dumpling Shop Plans for 'Contactless Dining' Experience June 24, 2020
- MasterChef Australia's Brendan Pang Shares Favourite Dumpling Ingredients June 25, 2020