The media world seems to be dubbing February “Dumpling Month”. The NY Times posted a really tasty sounding dumpling recipe for Lunar New Year and Lucky Peach is posting a series of dumpling articles. David Cheng’s essay, “The world’s most underrated dumpling” is a spot on description of the joys of eating Shen jiang bao. There is also a great essay from Mei Chin on the tradition of making dumplings for the Chinese New Year, and rounding out the essays posted so far, there is a really in-depth “field guide for dim sum”.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- English Nursery Rhymes: Kids Video Song in English 'Diddle-Diddle Dumpling' July 13, 2020
- Dumpling Daughter returns to Cambridge, a Revival in the Back Bay, and more July 9, 2020
- Dumpling vs Wonton: What Is the Difference? July 9, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020
- Food critic Tan Vinh ate 1,000 frozen dumplings from Seattle-area restaurants. Here are his top 10. July 2, 2020