The media world seems to be dubbing February “Dumpling Month”. The NY Times posted a really tasty sounding dumpling recipe for Lunar New Year and Lucky Peach is posting a series of dumpling articles. David Cheng’s essay, “The world’s most underrated dumpling” is a spot on description of the joys of eating Shen jiang bao. There is also a great essay from Mei Chin on the tradition of making dumplings for the Chinese New Year, and rounding out the essays posted so far, there is a really in-depth “field guide for dim sum”.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Ugly dumplings and mangled Chinese from a dim sum chef on YouTube – what gives, Epicurious? January 21, 2021
- Popular dumpling chain Din Tai Fung collapse after 'wage theft' scandal and Covid crisis January 21, 2021
- A First Look at Brooklyn Dumpling Shop’s Automat January 20, 2021
- Sorry dumpling lovers, coronavirus has claimed Din Tai Fung January 21, 2021
- Martha Stewart’s Chicken & Dumpling Recipe is Serious Food for Your Soul January 11, 2021