The media world seems to be dubbing February “Dumpling Month”. The NY Times posted a really tasty sounding dumpling recipe for Lunar New Year and Lucky Peach is posting a series of dumpling articles. David Cheng’s essay, “The world’s most underrated dumpling” is a spot on description of the joys of eating Shen jiang bao. There is also a great essay from Mei Chin on the tradition of making dumplings for the Chinese New Year, and rounding out the essays posted so far, there is a really in-depth “field guide for dim sum”.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Inside Orange County’s Highly Anticipated New Dumpling and Ramen Destinations July 30, 2021
- My Freezer Is Stocked With These Tasty Soup Dumplings 24/7 July 24, 2021
- Manhattan restaurant owner blasts Cuomo's restaurant tax credit July 29, 2021
- Chinese home cooking comes to Redondo July 29, 2021
- Dumpling Haus receives Small Business Boost from Texans & Amegy Bank July 18, 2021