The media world seems to be dubbing February “Dumpling Month”. The NY Times posted a really tasty sounding dumpling recipe for Lunar New Year and Lucky Peach is posting a series of dumpling articles. David Cheng’s essay, “The world’s most underrated dumpling” is a spot on description of the joys of eating Shen jiang bao. There is also a great essay from Mei Chin on the tradition of making dumplings for the Chinese New Year, and rounding out the essays posted so far, there is a really in-depth “field guide for dim sum”.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- 7 Of The Most Drool-Worthy Dumpling Places In Calgary To Stuff Your Face On Cold Days September 29, 2020
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- Recipe of the Week: Homemade pierogi that you can make now, freeze for later September 30, 2020