There has been FDA recall of P.F. Chang’s frozen Home Menu brand Pork and Leek Dumplings due to “the possible presence of undeclared allergens, crustacean shellfish (shrimp) and fish (pollock)”. Its not clear if this is a cross-contamination issue or if P.F. Chang’s is slipping shrimp and pollock into their dumplings so they can scrimp on the pork. The presence of the shellfish in the dumplings is only a food safety concern for people who are allergic to crustaceans. The recall doesn’t affect the dine-in food at the restaurants, only the frozen dumplings in the supermarket. As many of my readers know I begrudgingly don’t dislike the dumplings at P.F. Chang’s, and under some very limited circumstances even recommend eating there.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Ikea is releasing rice dumplings for Dragon Boat Festival May 23, 2022
- Teacher goes viral for adorable ‘dumpling song’ she sings with her students May 19, 2022
- Dumpling Making Machine Market Size 2022 Growth Prospects, Top Key Players, Share, SWOT Analysis, CAGR Status, Dynamics and Forecast to 2028 May 20, 2022
- Music teacher shares adorable ‘dumpling song’ she grew up singing in Taiwan in viral TikTok video May 11, 2022
- Teacher sings Chinese ‘dumpling song’ with her preschool students in adorable TikTok: ‘The cutest thing I’ve ever seen’ May 9, 2022