There has been FDA recall of P.F. Chang’s frozen Home Menu brand Pork and Leek Dumplings due to “the possible presence of undeclared allergens, crustacean shellfish (shrimp) and fish (pollock)”. Its not clear if this is a cross-contamination issue or if P.F. Chang’s is slipping shrimp and pollock into their dumplings so they can scrimp on the pork. The presence of the shellfish in the dumplings is only a food safety concern for people who are allergic to crustaceans. The recall doesn’t affect the dine-in food at the restaurants, only the frozen dumplings in the supermarket. As many of my readers know I begrudgingly don’t dislike the dumplings at P.F. Chang’s, and under some very limited circumstances even recommend eating there.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramSteamed portobello and leak dumplings with a shiitake and ginger sauce at Saigon Quy-Bau, South St Philadelphia.Bánh Giò | Vietnamese Rice Flour and Pork Pyramid Dumplings. Filled with seasoned ground pork, wood ear mushrooms and a quail egg..Little Alley Scallion Stuffed Pockets - the love child between a Scallion Pancake and a Hot Pocket. .Potato and onion pierogi smothered in onions.
- The Team Behind Bing Mi Will Open a Dumpling and Noodle Bar Next Year November 22, 2021
- LIC Worker Gets Hand Stuck In 'Dumpling Skin Machine' November 26, 2021
- Dumpling House is serving up northern-style dumplings in Des Moines November 22, 2021
- How to make 3 different types of dumpling dipping sauces November 17, 2021
- How to make a traditional Scottish Clootie Dumpling this festive season November 16, 2021