After a recent trip to London (see below) I realized that in addition to being a sucker for dumplings I am a sucker for scotch eggs and make a point to order them whenever I have the opportunity. So I decided to launch Scotch Egg Hunter as the companion blog to Dumpling Hunter. Since my opportunities to eat scotch eggs are a little more constrained than my dumpling eating opportunities, postings to Scotch Egg Hunter will be at a slower pace than here; Dumpling Hunter will remain my main foodie blog.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPotato and spinach pierogi served fried in butter and served fried with onions. Plates by Dumpling Hunter.High end looking design for the packaging but none of the promised “Hot and Spicy” flavor. .3 and 5-year aged soy sauce from Korea. Makes an elevated dumpling dipping sauce. .So sad Kajitsu plans to close in 2022 but happy to have the cook book. .
- Steam, Boil, Fry: The Many Ways to Cook a Dumpling, Explained April 11, 2021
- How to Fold Dumplings, For Novices and Experts April 10, 2021
- 3 Frozen-Dumpling Delivery Companies in O.C. March 30, 2021
- Dining out in Dumpling Inn April 5, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Eight-Unit Franchise Deal for New Jersey March 31, 2021