After a recent trip to London (see below) I realized that in addition to being a sucker for dumplings I am a sucker for scotch eggs and make a point to order them whenever I have the opportunity. So I decided to launch Scotch Egg Hunter as the companion blog to Dumpling Hunter. Since my opportunities to eat scotch eggs are a little more constrained than my dumpling eating opportunities, postings to Scotch Egg Hunter will be at a slower pace than here; Dumpling Hunter will remain my main foodie blog.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
Bing Dumpling News
- Davis' Yang Kee Dumpling planning restaurant at Eureka Ridge Plaza in Roseville
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop’s New Location Opens In Garden City
- Dumpling Cafe in Santa Fe knows a thing or two about authentic Chinese food
- Big crowd, tasty treats at MKE Dumpling Fest: Slideshow
- 10 warming dumpling soup recipes
- Boston inspector orders Dumpling Cafe to close temporarily due to health violations
- K-Obsessed: An Easy Recipe Of ‘Hotel del Luna's’ Delicious Korean Dumpling; Mandu
- Herby chicken and dumpling soup
- From home kitchen to food truck: Dumpling business offers blend of experimental flavors
- It’s a Dumpling Bonanza at Lotus Dining Group’s Sun-Soaked New Two-Level Sydney CBD Diner
How will you have time to hunt both!?!? 🙂
It will be difficult, I will probably need a team to join me on the outings.