After a recent trip to London (see below) I realized that in addition to being a sucker for dumplings I am a sucker for scotch eggs and make a point to order them whenever I have the opportunity. So I decided to launch Scotch Egg Hunter as the companion blog to Dumpling Hunter. Since my opportunities to eat scotch eggs are a little more constrained than my dumpling eating opportunities, postings to Scotch Egg Hunter will be at a slower pace than here; Dumpling Hunter will remain my main foodie blog.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- English Nursery Rhymes: Kids Video Song in English 'Diddle-Diddle Dumpling' July 13, 2020
- Dumpling Daughter returns to Cambridge, a Revival in the Back Bay, and more July 9, 2020
- Dumpling vs Wonton: What Is the Difference? July 9, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020
- Food critic Tan Vinh ate 1,000 frozen dumplings from Seattle-area restaurants. Here are his top 10. July 2, 2020