I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- The taste of Tobago in just one dish July 3, 2022
- Gourmet Dumpling House set to close in Chinatown at end of June June 27, 2022
- A Requiem For Boston’s Gourmet Dumpling House June 29, 2022
- Wildly popular Dumpling Hours restaurant opens in Brentwood June 24, 2022
- How the Dumpling Dudez are giving back during Pride Month June 28, 2022