I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Simon Wilkinson reviews Dumpling City March 5, 2021
- Starved For The Personal Touch? Dumpling Delivers March 1, 2021
- Popular soup dumpling restaurant Dough Zone to open new Bellevue location this week February 25, 2021
- We’re Open: The Dumpling Cove welcomes customers back to their ‘little paradise’ March 3, 2021
- Dada Group's JDDJ Celebrates 2021 Lantern Festival as Sales of Rice Dumpling Soars February 25, 2021