I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramSteamed pork bun from Bunn on 32nd street. .Pork and shrimp pan fried dumplings and head on salt and pepper baked shrimp at XO Kitchen, NYC. .Picked up some frozen veggie buns at HMart. .Vegan bao and dumplings at Unit Su Veg. Kung Pao Chicken buns, crystal shrimp dumplings and water cress dumplings. First time trying the water cress dumplings and they were excellent.
- Keep vegetarian dumplings in your freezer for a meal in a pinch September 25, 2021
- World Dumpling Day: 6 delicious dumplings in Cebu September 25, 2021
- Lakers ink $100 million partnership with Korean dumpling brand Bibigo September 21, 2021
- These vegetarian dumplings show just how good canned mushrooms can be September 22, 2021
- Gyoza dumpling vending machines boost business for Japanese firm hit by pandemic September 22, 2021