I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramSpicy wontons at T Roots.Very tasty giant steamed veggie buns at Dumpling House in Fullerton, CA. And see the last picture, you have been warned.First attempt at air travel since late 2019. Yesterday’s flight was cancelled and today’s delayed by 90 minutes yielding a missed connection and a total delay of 4+ hours so far. .Freezer cabinets full of pierogi at Polish Deli in Westfield MA.
- Ms Phang's Cornmeal Pudding & Fry Dumpling June 23, 2021
- Nostalgia And Flavor: Saturday Dumpling Club Takes Off In Minneapolis June 19, 2021
- Keeping dumpling tradition alive in new ways June 13, 2021
- Former Google worker finds joy in her San Francisco Dumpling Club June 11, 2021
- Why do we eat zongzi during Dragon Boat Festival? The history behind the rice dumpling, plus 10 ways it’s prepared throughout Asia June 12, 2021