I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
Bing Dumpling News
- Dumpling outlet swaps surviving for thriving March 20, 2023
- Saturday Dumpling Co debuts new dumpling in Minneapolis March 18, 2023
- Things To Do March 20, 2023
- 4 fantastic Chinese and Taiwanese restaurants in the Bay Area, 2023 March 20, 2023
- World-Famous Dumpling Star Din Tai Fung to Open in Santa Monica Soon March 8, 2023