Expanding the argument about the boundaries of the definition of dumplings, the NY Times just published a short piece about the savory filled doughnuts, or doughpods, which just had their debut at Doughnut Plant. They make an avocado filled pod, which is like an encapsulated avocado toast, and a samosa pod, which is filled with potato and fresh fenugreek.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- English Nursery Rhymes: Kids Video Song in English 'Diddle-Diddle Dumpling' July 13, 2020
- Dumpling Daughter returns to Cambridge, a Revival in the Back Bay, and more July 9, 2020
- Dumpling vs Wonton: What Is the Difference? July 9, 2020
- Sarah's Dumps shifts from pop-ups with over 1,000 weekly dumpling deliveries July 3, 2020
- Food critic Tan Vinh ate 1,000 frozen dumplings from Seattle-area restaurants. Here are his top 10. July 2, 2020