Expanding the argument about the boundaries of the definition of dumplings, the NY Times just published a short piece about the savory filled doughnuts, or doughpods, which just had their debut at Doughnut Plant. They make an avocado filled pod, which is like an encapsulated avocado toast, and a samosa pod, which is filled with potato and fresh fenugreek.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- 7 Of The Most Drool-Worthy Dumpling Places In Calgary To Stuff Your Face On Cold Days September 29, 2020
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- Recipe of the Week: Homemade pierogi that you can make now, freeze for later September 30, 2020