Expanding the argument about the boundaries of the definition of dumplings, the NY Times just published a short piece about the savory filled doughnuts, or doughpods, which just had their debut at Doughnut Plant. They make an avocado filled pod, which is like an encapsulated avocado toast, and a samosa pod, which is filled with potato and fresh fenugreek.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Anita Lo Teaches a Dumpling Class for Lunar New Year January 25, 2021
- Ugly dumplings and mangled Chinese from a dim sum chef on YouTube – what gives, Epicurious? January 21, 2021
- Popular dumpling chain Din Tai Fung collapse after 'wage theft' scandal and Covid crisis January 21, 2021
- A Freaking Dumpling Is A New Charity Initiative Supporting Feeding Hong Kong January 18, 2021
- Sorry dumpling lovers, coronavirus has claimed Din Tai Fung January 21, 2021