The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- 9 kitchens come together for National Dumpling Day — and North Philly Peace Park September 23, 2020
- Dumpling is a new alternative for Uber and Lyft drivers September 20, 2020
- Two dudes who love dumplings — and each other — open new Houston dumpling-making biz September 22, 2020
- NZCLW Finishes Up With Dumpling Celebration September 25, 2020
- Delivery Service Brings LA’s Top Dumplings to San Diego September 25, 2020