The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramNoodles with peanut sesame sauce, scallions and cucumber. Used the NYTimes recipe.Wontons and Gyoza filled with pea shoots, vegan shrimp and water chestnuts. The wontons were served with sesame and white pepper sauce from Mom’s brand dry noodles.Veggie dumplings and chive and egg filled pancakes at BAI WEI in Philadelphia.Tofu and veg dumplings with wrappers colored with spinach juice. Plate by Dumpling Hunter. .
- Dumpling Week will return for 2022: Here’s how to participate January 25, 2022
- Discover a world of dumplings in metro Atlanta January 27, 2022
- 🌱Food Donation Truck Stolen + Thieves Take Urn + Dumpling Week! January 26, 2022
- More than 30 restaurants join Dumpling Week 2022 January 24, 2022
- Frozen Dumpling Market Size 2022| Booming Now, Future Trend, Exponentially Growing CAGR, Leading Players and Forecast 2029 January 20, 2022