The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- A Requiem For Boston’s Gourmet Dumpling House June 29, 2022
- Wildly popular Dumpling Hours restaurant opens in Brentwood June 24, 2022
- Wang’s Noodle & Dumpling House: Ex-sous chef runs hawker stall offering S$5 La Mian and Xiao Long Bao July 3, 2022
- How the Dumpling Dudez are giving back during Pride Month June 28, 2022
- Gourmet Dumpling House announces it will close its doors in Chinatown after 15 years June 22, 2022