The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPork and shrimp wonton in chili sauce, pan fried juicy buns stuffed with pork and shrimp and salt baked shrimp at Dim Sum Palace Korea Town.Dumpling making station at Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao in Manhattan.Dim sum at Grand Palace Restaurant Philly. .Takoyaki and pork gyoza at Maple Japanese Ramen. .
Bing Dumpling News
- Yang Bing-Yi, patriarch of Taiwan's soup dumpling empire, has died March 29, 2023
- From 20 dollars in his pocket to a dumpling empire: Din Tai Fung founder dies, age 96 March 26, 2023
- Yang Bing-yi, who built a soup-dumpling empire, dies at 96 March 29, 2023
- ‘Dumpling the Dog’ adopted after being left in trash outside Maricopa County shelter March 2, 2023
- ChiKo in Shirlington to hold week-long dumpling celebration March 9, 2023