The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPotato and spinach pierogi served fried in butter and served fried with onions. Plates by Dumpling Hunter.High end looking design for the packaging but none of the promised “Hot and Spicy” flavor. .3 and 5-year aged soy sauce from Korea. Makes an elevated dumpling dipping sauce. .So sad Kajitsu plans to close in 2022 but happy to have the cook book. .
- Take a virtual dumpling folding class from Boston based chef Irene Li April 13, 2021
- Say hello to the Parpal Dumplin! Unnamed sea sponge is given a moniker by schoolgirl, 9, from Norfolk (and it makes sense if you say it in a local accent) April 13, 2021
- Parpal Dumplin: Schoolgirl, nine, suggests name for new species of sea sponge found off Norfolk April 13, 2021
- Schoolgirl names new species of sea sponge Parpal Dumplin April 13, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Eight-Unit Franchise Deal for New Jersey March 31, 2021