The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Anita Lo Teaches a Dumpling Class for Lunar New Year January 25, 2021
- Ugly dumplings and mangled Chinese from a dim sum chef on YouTube – what gives, Epicurious? January 21, 2021
- Popular dumpling chain Din Tai Fung collapse after 'wage theft' scandal and Covid crisis January 21, 2021
- A Freaking Dumpling Is A New Charity Initiative Supporting Feeding Hong Kong January 18, 2021
- Sorry dumpling lovers, coronavirus has claimed Din Tai Fung January 21, 2021