The Kearny Street Workshop is hosting its second Dumpling Wars fund raiser on April 12th at the Oakland Asian Cultural Center. Teams of amateur chefs will battle to serve up the best dumplings with a panel of San Francisco foodies passing judgement. Tickets are $25 at the door which buys you samples of food from local restaurants, live entertainment and the right to vote for your favorite dumpling. The Kearny Street Workshop is the oldest Asian Pacific American multidisciplinary arts organization in the country and offers classes and workshops, salons and student presentations, as well as professionally curated and produced exhibitions, performances, readings and screenings.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- My Freezer Is Stocked With These Tasty Soup Dumplings 24/7 July 24, 2021
- Chinese home cooking comes to Redondo July 29, 2021
- Athletes Share Inside Look at Dining Halls and Food in the Olympic Village July 29, 2021
- New Dumpling Restaurant Coming To Cupertino July 16, 2021
- Bela Padilla denies rumor about getting married and leaving showbiz July 29, 2021