Its turning out to be a big day for soup dumplings in the media. The LA Weekly blog has an article online reviewing the Top 10 Soup Dumpling spots in LA. As expected Din Tai Fung comes in first place – I have tried to go to Din Tai Fung in LA and Seoul with no success – (review of my failed attempt). The article also has an interesting piece on the different types of soup dumplings.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramPotato and spinach pierogi served fried in butter and served fried with onions. Plates by Dumpling Hunter.High end looking design for the packaging but none of the promised “Hot and Spicy” flavor. .3 and 5-year aged soy sauce from Korea. Makes an elevated dumpling dipping sauce. .So sad Kajitsu plans to close in 2022 but happy to have the cook book. .
- Take a virtual dumpling folding class from Boston based chef Irene Li April 13, 2021
- Say hello to the Parpal Dumplin! Unnamed sea sponge is given a moniker by schoolgirl, 9, from Norfolk (and it makes sense if you say it in a local accent) April 13, 2021
- Parpal Dumplin: Schoolgirl, nine, suggests name for new species of sea sponge found off Norfolk April 13, 2021
- Schoolgirl names new species of sea sponge Parpal Dumplin April 13, 2021
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop Signs Eight-Unit Franchise Deal for New Jersey March 31, 2021