I don’t know how other Word Press bloggers feel about the new Gutenberg Block Editor, but I am hating it. Sure it gives us greater ability to insert lots of widgets and social media links, but the interface is un-intuitive and requires too many clicks to achieve anything. Plus the new “blocks” format makes it difficult to control layouts and the look of a post. With the Gutenberg interface it is taking me 2 to 3 times as long to create a post as it does with the Classic editor. Thankfully the Classic interface is still currently available, although it is not immediately obvious how to access the interface. I am hoping they do not retire the Classic editor and force us to use Gutenberg.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- Baltimore's Bullseye Sriracha launches its own version of the popular hot sauce December 2, 2020
- Dumpling House win brings sense of belonging November 28, 2020
- New grocery delivery app empowers individuals November 28, 2020
- 22 detained, charged in dumpling-making shop riot in Yangon December 2, 2020
- Dumpling delight: Cult favorite Din Tai Fung lands in Las Vegas November 25, 2020