We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramKothey Chicken momos at park village in Budhanilkanth. Best chicken momos and best achar so far. . . . #dumplings #momo #chickenmomos #nepal #nepalifood #travelfood #foodtravelKothey momos from Newa momo restaurant. Our roving reporter says they are in the running for best momo. . . . #dumplings #momo #nepal #nepalifood #kotheymomoChicken Momo at Alice Restaurant in Nepal. . . . #dumplings #momo #nepal #chickenmomos #nepalifoodThese chicken momo were 7/10 but the view of the Langtang Range took them to 8/10. Momo from Gaia House in Dulikhel, in the hills, about an hour outside the city. . . #dumplings #momo #nepal #nepalifood #chickenmomos #langtang
- Japan’s Afuri Ramen + Dumpling opens in Cupertino November 15, 2019
- Zouji Dumpling House opens in Glen Cove November 6, 2019
- Dumpling Haus pop-up to get brick-and-mortar location at Sawyer Yards November 5, 2019
- Soup dumpling specialists Din Tai Fung to open a location in Las Vegas November 11, 2019
- Dumpling favorite Paradise Dynasty will anchor Collage, a new food hall slated to open in spring 2020 at South Coast Plaza November 6, 2019