We at Dumpling Hunter are big fans of the Great British Baking Show and are psyched that season 10 is streaming on NetFlix. Although they are only releasing one show a week, so it is not yet binge-able. Because The Google knows about my fandom, an article from the Daily Mail popped up on my news feed about a Baking Show alumni reunion that took place at Din Tai Fung’s Covent Garden location. Apparently contestants from multiple seasons gathered at the restaurant for a meal of Xiao Long Bao and took dumpling making lessons with the restaurant’s chefs. Video from the event is HERE and you can see that some of the bakers are more successful at making dumplings than others.
Dumpling Hunter InstagramFighting off a cold so more order in boiled pork dumpling. Plate by Dumpling Hunter. . . #dumplings #boileddumplings #porkdumplings #chinesefood #ceramics #pottery #ceramicsmagazine #ceramicsmonthly @ceramics_monthly @ceramicsmagazineNasoya vegan dumplings. Really happy that Nasoya has gone vegan. . . #dumplings #vegan #vegetarian #vegandumplings #nasoya #potstickers @nasoyaMore excellent delivery dumplings, pan-fried pork dumplings. Plate by the Dumpling Hunter. . . #dumplings #porkdumplings #potstickers #potstickerdumplings #frieddumplings #chinesefood #ceramics #pottery @ceramics_monthly @ceramicsmagazine #mm_jccmanhattanSurprisingly good take-out boiled dumplings. . . . #dumplings #boileddumplings #chinesefood #porkdumplings #takeout
- Popular Soup Dumpling Restaurant Plans to Open Two Westside Locations This Year February 28, 2020
- Momo magic: For this Nepalese dumpling pop-up, it’s ‘what’s inside that counts' February 25, 2020
- A Dumpling Crawl Down Buford Highway February 27, 2020
- Zouji Dumpling House review: Glen Cove restaurant specializes in Northern Chinese cuisine with a focus on dumplings February 26, 2020
- SF Eats: Anchor Steam breaks tradition with new cans, Westfield Mall gets dumpling/noodle spot, more February 27, 2020