The media world seems to be dubbing February “Dumpling Month”. The NY Times posted a really tasty sounding dumpling recipe for Lunar New Year and Lucky Peach is posting a series of dumpling articles. David Cheng’s essay, “The world’s most underrated dumpling” is a spot on description of the joys of eating Shen jiang bao. There is also a great essay from Mei Chin on the tradition of making dumplings for the Chinese New Year, and rounding out the essays posted so far, there is a really in-depth “field guide for dim sum”.
Dumpling Hunter Instagram
- China's Hua Chunying Mocked For Citing Restaurant Listings To Claim Authority On Taiwan August 8, 2022
- Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman ridiculed over Taiwan restaurant tweet August 8, 2022
- Feast at the first-ever BC Dumpling Festival on Aug. 13 in Coquitlam August 5, 2022
- China spokeswoman's Taiwan restaurant tweet sparks ridicule online August 8, 2022
- 14 Vancouver food events happening this week: August 8 to 14 August 8, 2022